|1:00pm to 2:00pm||1:00pm to 2:00pm||8:00am to 9:00am|
|2:00pm to 3:00pm||2:00pm to 3:00pm|
*You must complete a pre-screening assessment prior to commencing the classes. This incurs a one-off out of pocket cost of $18.50.
• 1 x pre-exercise screening
• 1 x pre-assessment (one off $18.50 out of pocket cost)
• 1-hour in-person sessions ($8 out of pocket cost per session)
• 1 x post – assessment
The Program is Suitable for Those:
• Aged 65 and over (to receive the subsidised rate); $20.00 per session for those under 65.
• With a chronic condition, injury or illness.
• Who are on the waitlist for an Australian Government Home Care package.
• Not accessing allied health services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
We will continue to offer group classes for all ages, on a range of times and days. If the current options are not suitable, please contact us for alternative arrangements.
Active ageing group classes are also available at Walloon and Rosewood Clinics.